San Carlos de Bariloche it is one of the most intense and incredible places in Argentina. You will discover breathtaking views for its lakes, streams, melt rivers and mountains. You will be hypnotized by the wonders that nature gives away every day. You will enjoy the pure air of the forest and its seasons that change the color of the same landscape. The green summer with its long and sunny days, the rainbow of colors of its autumns and springs, and its incomparable white mantle in winter. National Capital of Adventure Tourism. » More info about Bariloche
Apart Hotel Boutique 4 stars
Av. Exequiel Bustillo 7051, San Carlos de Bariloche,
Rio Negro, Patagonia, Argentina
Postal Code 8400
Phone: (+54 294) 446-3040
GPS: 41 ° 07’10.5 “S – 71 ° 23’14.2” W
How to get to the city of San Carlos de Bariloche:
- By plane: Bariloche has an international airport. Most of the arrivals by air are from cabotage lines that depart mainly from the city of Buenos Aires and have a duration of approximately 2 hours. In winter there are also charter flights that come mainly from Brazil.
- By bus: Bariloche has a terminal that services arrive from different cities in Argentina and neighboring countries.
- By boat: it is important to highlight the Andean Crossing from Puerto Pañuelo, an excursion that connects Argentine and Chilean Patagonia. The trip alternates lake and land sections from Bariloche to Puerto Varas and vice versa.
- By car: from the city of Neuquén, about 400 km northeast of Bariloche, access is through National Route No. 237. This route is the main access road to the region and the one used by the vast majority of travelers from the central and northern regions of the country (Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza). It is also possible to access from the north from the city of San Martín de los Andes using national route No. 234 and national route No. 231, in what constitutes the so-called “Road of the Seven Lakes”, or alternatively it can be accessed by provincial route No. 63.
How to get to Lirolay Suites
From the Civic Center and Puerto San Carlos, take the avenue that runs along the lake, heading west (towards the mountain range). 300 mts. You will see the Monolith on your left (small obelisk), this is the beginning of Av. Bustillo. Travel and enjoy 7 km. of beautiful views to reach Lirolay that you will find on your right hand (on the lake).
- Attention and Front Desk: 24 hours a day.
- Check-In: from 3 pm.
- Check-Out: until 11 am.
- Breakfast: from 7 to 11 am.
- Breakfast in Suite: from 7 am to 2 pm.
- Room-Service: 24 hours a day.
- Late Check-Out: until 6 pm.
- Half Late Check-Out: until 2 pm.
- Cleaning Suites: between 11 am and 5 pm.
- Bed Opening and Forecast: from 18 to 19 hours.
- Snacks and dinners in the living room: from 4pm to 11pm.