San Carlos de Bariloche is one of the most intense and incredible places from Argentina. You will discover amazing views due to its mountains, steppes, lakes, creeks, and rivers of meltwater. You will be hypnotized by the marvels its wilderness offers every day. You will celebrate the pure air from the forest and its ever changing seasons that transform the shades of the landscape. Green summer with its long and sunny days, rainbow autumns and springs, and its unparalleled white winter cloth. National capital of adventure tourism.
Turismo Bariloche EMPROTUR. Click for more info
How to get to San Carlos de Bariloche:
• By plane: Bariloche has an international airport. Most of the arrivals are domestic flights that come mainly from Buenos Aires City (capital city of the country), and last approx. two hours. In winter Brazilian charter flights are added.
• By bus: Bariloche has a long distance depot that receives buses coming from different cities from Argentina and from neighbouring countries.
• By boat: It is important to highlight the Andean lake crossing from Puerto Pañuelo, this tour links both, the Argentinean and the Chilean Patagonia. The trip has lake and land crossings from Bariloche to Puerto Varas and the other way round.
• By car: From Neuquén city, located some 400 kms northeast from Bariloche, you access through 237 National Rd., main access route to the entire region, used by most of the visitors coming from the center and the north of the country (Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza). It is also possible to enter from the north, from San Martín de los Andes city, using 234 National Rd. and then 231 National Rd., beautiful touristic itinerary known as "Camino de los Siete Lagos" (‘Road of the Seven Lakes’). Alternatively, you may also get to Bariloche using 63 Provincial Rd.
How to get to Lirolay Suites – Apart Hotel Boutique:
• Km. 7, Ezequiel Bustillo Ave.
• GPS CoordInates: 41°07'10.5"S – 71°23'14.2"W
• From the Centro Cívico and Puerto San Carlos, go along the avenue that skirts the Nahuel Huapi lake, heading west (towards the Andes). 300 mts away from the historical center of the city, you will see a not very tall obelisk (locally known as ‘el monolito’ = ‘the monolith’) on your left. Here Bustillo Ave. begins. Ride along it, enjoying seven kilometres of breathtaking views to actually reach, on your right, Lirolay on the lake.
Ver en Google Maps, click aquí
Descargá la APP de Turismo Bariloche – Quiero estar ahí.
Besides contemplating a miracle from ever changing Mother Nature, do contemplate as a true exercise, to be present before the magnificent glory enjoying being part of it. You may also experience many adventures, click here for more details
Bariloche International Airport (BRC), ‘Teniente Luis Candelaria’. You may book the Airport Transfer Service with our staff (charges apply)
Click here to check flights
Centro Cívico, Bariloche, by Paola Segade
Myrtles in full Bloom, along the Lirolay Suites’ beach access.
Download the maps of the historical city center and of the Circuito Chico.
Nahuel Huapi National Park is located in the S.W. of the Province of Neuquén, and in the N.W. of the Province of Río Negro. It belongs to the ecoregion of the Patagonian forests, the Patagonian steppes, and the High Andes; and it covers an area of more than 709.000 hectares.
Because of its high ecological and landscape value, it protects a large area representative of the Andean region from north Patagonia. Out of the countless lakes that are part of its landscape, the Nahuel Hapi is the most outstanding, with an area of 560 km2 and water depths of up to 454 metres. It is worth mentioning other, smaller lakes, like Traful, Espejo, and Villarino in the northern area; and Gutiérrez, Mascardi, Guillelmo, and Steffen in the south.
Please check ‘Parques Nacionales’ map, click to enlarge